Monday, July 27, 2009

Quin Can Stand in His Crib!

Well, we have exciting news! Quin can now stand in his crib and pull himself up on things. I just can't believe it. He's so proud of himself. It's so funny because just a few weeks ago, Quin still couldn't sit-up right on his own very well. Now, he can sit up, crawl, and stand. Brock and I were getting ready for church, and I went to get Quin from his crib. When I went to get him, I found him standing up. I know he had to do it himself!!

Look at my Big Boy!


I have to admit, I'm a little sad. Quin is growing so fast! I know, I know, he's still a baby. But, I remember when he was just a little tiny thing when he had to eat every 2 - 3 hours, we had to support his head, and we were thrilled if he opened his eyes.
Quinten in the first week of his life

It is really amazing how quickly a baby changes, just in 9 months! I know coming to his 1st birthday will be wonderful but also a little emotional too. He's changed our lives so dramatically. A good friend of mine named Shari said after your baby is born, it's hard to picture how life was before he was born. I thought yeah right, I'll always remember. But, it's true. He has brought so much joy and purpose to my life, and I already think it's going too quickly. I know I must sound really strange and naive to moms out there sending their kids to college, but I can't help what I feel. Quin is so awesome, and I wouldn't trade him for the world. Here are a couple pictures of him we took this weekend.

I absolutely love these pajamas. The pants have a little waist band that says "Joe Boxer" on them. He looks like such a big boy! The last one is of Quin asleep on my shoulder. It's moments like this that I will always cherish!!

No comments: